1. Do you make custom-order dresses?
We can make any of our dresses to your measurements. We can also make minor changes to our designs, eg. longer sleeves, shorter hemline or lower neckline. Please email us at email@example.com for a quote.
2. Do you make plus sizes?
Yes! We have many ready-made plus size dresses hanging in our bricks-and-mortar store in Sydney. We can also custom-make to your measurements.
3. I live overseas, can you custom-make a dress for me?
Yes! A fitting is not necessary, most of our customers are from interstate or overseas. We ship anywhere on planet earth.
4. How long will my custom dress take to make?
Your dress will be finished within 6 to 8 weeks. We can make your dress faster for an extra fee.
5. How much does a custom-made dress cost?
A custom-made dress usually costs an extra $100 to $300 on top of the ready-made price. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
6. What measurements do you need?
We will need your bust, waist, hip and height measurements, as well as your bra cup size. Here are instructions to help you measure yourself:
Alternatively, if you are nervous about measuring yourself you can visit your local tailor or dressmaker.
7. What if I lose weight after I have purchased a dress?
No problem, our dresses have been designed to be simple for your local tailor to make any adjustments, should your measurements change. Alternatively, we can make any last minute adjustments for a small fee.
8. Are your dresses sustainably made?
Yes. All of our dresses are made from salvaged antique lace, by our team in our Sydney studio. We respect people and planet.
9. Do you have any ready-made dresses which I can purchase now?
Yes, we have a number of ready-made dresses in sizes XS to XXL, hanging in our bricks-and-mortar store in Sydney. Visit our online store here: www.kitschbitsch.com.au/store
10. Do you accept returns?
Yes we accept returns should you change your mind, even on custom orders.
11. Do you have any stockists?
No, we sell exclusively through our Sydney store and online store. You purchase directly from us, the manufacturer, at wholesale prices.
Melbourne brides: We visit Melbourne regularly, Please email us at email@example.com to book an appointment.
12. Do I need to book an appointment to try on dresses in your Sydney store?
Ideally we prefer you to book an appointment so we can give you our undivided attention. However if you are walking past our store and our door is closed, please tap on the window and come on inside. We are usually working in our studio at the back of our shop, from Monday to Saturday. After hours appointments are also available.
13. How much does a fitting cost?
Zero. To book an appointment please call 0412 069 287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Can I take photographs during my fitting?
15. What should I bring to my fitting?
Please bring your wedding shoes if you have them, and the bra you plan to wear on your wedding day.
16. Where do you source your antique lace?
Our lace is sourced from all over the world, the majority coming from the UK and France.
17. Can you mail me some lace samples?
Yes! Please email us at email@example.com with your postal address, and tell us which dresses are your favourite.
18. Do you make bridesmaid dresses?
While we don’t custom-make traditional matching bridesmaid dresses, many of our wedding dresses can also be worn as bridesmaid dresses.
19. Can I reserve a dress?
Yes you may reserve a dress with a 20% deposit.
20. Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
21. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept PAYPAL and VISA. Please note that you can also pay with your credit card using PAYPAL even if you do not have a PAYPAL account.
22. Are your prices in Australian dollars or US dollars?
All dresses listed in our online store are displayed in Australian dollars.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns, no matter how small.